Ever heard of PICA?





Am I still normal please, is this what happens when one get pregnant ?🀷‍♀️, I now enjoy the smell of cigarettes and Indian hemps. 

I remember how I'd unconsciously stop on the road at any point I perceive the smell just to get more of it🀦


Another was the smell of sand, oh!!. I will secretly bend down something to get the best of the smell πŸ€¦


Don’t look at me like that am just sharing mine will also like to hear yours πŸ˜”πŸ˜”, besides it not me, it's the Diamond in me😩



I also remember how the smell of soured wine sweetened me.


My love for pepper food πŸ₯˜πŸ€·‍♀️, only God kno how my husband manages to swallow his food sometimes.


Ice block was another thing I didn't joke with. I ate it as if I was having a meal.


I also remember eating my bathing soap oh God!🀦, my husband keeps changing my soap when ever he hears me saying “this soap will taste nice”.


I heard to make inquiries, because this is not the normal me, they called it PICA -

“These compulsive or unusual cravings to eat non-food items”


Due to increased nutritional needs in pregnant women, it could be a sign of deficiency in some important nutrients.



Okay!

Have you been pregnant before?

Could you share some of the things you craved for?, to help some newbie please oh!!πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£



If you've not been pregnant before, tell me some things you'd love to crave for when you're pregnantπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚



#pregnant mothers

#femenΓ­Care


©STELLA

Comments